Monitoring and Operations
Our Monitoring and Operations service offering provides you a comprehensive Care service for your infrastructure. The Goal of the team is to Identify, Document, Resolve, and Escalate as directed by jointly developed SLAs. The staffing provides a multi-tier problem escalation protocol within the NOC, with a Level 1-3 structure, which allows problem to be escalated to the level of technical expertise necessary for resolution.
- Technical Operators with the tools and expertise to monitoring the environment and proactively resolve issues.
- Technical Operators that can diagnose and resolve Technical connectivity and access issues.
- Technical Operators that can diagnose and resolve most VMware, Unix OS, and MS OS software operational issues.
- Technical Operators that can diagnose Server connectivity problems to the component level, and take appropriate escalation paths.
- Technical Operators that can diagnose H/W Problem to the component level and take appropriate escalation paths. When appropriate calling and managing H/W maintenance vendor to resolution of problem.